Join us over the next three weeks as we bring global partners, prospects and customers together for EUC Insights, a free virtual event where upgrades and additions to our Horizon platform will be fully unveiled. Partners are encouraged to attend alongside their prospects and customers to learn about and test Horizon 7, Horizon Apps, and Horizon Cloud.
Your customers and prospects are juggling IT priorities now more than ever and for many it is overwhelming. They need to increase efficiency and meet user demands, and find the right solutions at the right price. They look to VMware partners as trusted advisers and resources for best practices on IT budget allocations, competitive differentiation, resource requirements, and more.
When customers have opportunities to try before they buy, trust is built, use cases are proven, and sales cycles shortened. EUC Insights is the perfect opportunity to arm your customers with key information to help them make informed decisions, faster. These events help you answer questions and show tangible improvement in user experiences with Horizon solutions and position partners as integral to the conversation.
What EUC Insights Provides.
EUC Insights enables you to showcase new and upgraded solutions both free and virtually. The format is robust – complete with a keynote, virtual expo, hands-on learning and breakouts. At EUC Insights, partners and customers will:
- Receive an in-depth look at the latest EUC offerings including Blast Extreme Adaptive Transport (BEAT), Skype for Business and Just-in-time-Apps.
- Participate with VMware EUC experts in discussions and Q&A sessions
- Try before they buy at virtual Hands-on-Labs for AirWatch, App Development and Management, Virtual Desktop and Apps and WorkspaceONE
- Attend breakout sessions on topics such as:
- Application and Desktop Virtualizations
- Application and Access Management
- Endpoint Security
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Modernizing Windows10 Management
Don’t miss this opportunity to introduce your customers and prospects to the latest EUC insights, tools and solutions. Invite them to attend the EUC Insights event for their region:
AMER – Feb 15, 2017 Register
APJ – Mar 2, 2017 Register
EMEA –Mar 7, 2017 Register
Visit Partner Central product pages to learn about, market, and sell these new solutions. Resources include vmLIVE sessions, quarterly launch briefing videos, sales tools and more: