Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The 4 daily habits of the most successful SEOs
Aug 12, 2016 by John Lincoln
Want to be great at search engine optimization? Columnist John Lincoln believes that this requires more than just deep SEO knowledge — it’s about building good habits, too.
- Why links are still the core authority signal in Google’s algorithm
Aug 12, 2016 by Jayson DeMers
Link metrics have been the foundation of Google’s ranking algorithm since the beginning, but could anything ever surpass links as a ranking signal? Columnist Jayson DeMers speculates.
- How Snapchat is building the future of social media
Aug 12, 2016 by Timothy Carter
Columnist Timothy Carter takes a look at the reasons behind Snapchat’s meteoric rise and explores how it can guide your own marketing strategy.
- 7 tips to generate more leads on mobile devices
Aug 12, 2016 by Abraham Nord
When adapting your pages for mobile devices, you need to consider the mobile user’s mindset. Columnist Abraham Nord shares tips for increasing mobile engagement and conversions.
- How CRM brings control and collaboration to advertising & media agencies
Aug 12, 2016 by Loretta Jones
Columnist Loretta Jones says that with the right customer relationship management tools, marketers can close more deals and improve the customer experience.
- Facebook video metrics get granular with demographic, share & live engagement data
Aug 12, 2016 by Greg Finn
A slew of new metrics will give marketers more intel on demographic viewing, live engagement (by reaction) and page-owned vs. share/cross-posted views.
- AMP Ad Landing Pages (ALP) aims to speed up the page load time after the ad click
Aug 11, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
What is up next for AMP? Faster ad landing pages. Google said the average landing page takes 6.9 seconds to load, but with ALP it is less than a second.
Recent Headlines From Search Engine Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Search News & Information:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry