Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Optimove adds an intelligent agent for self-optimizing marketing campaigns
Oct 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Called Optibot, the new feature makes recommendations, offers insights, and conducts self-optimizing tests across micro-segments.
- Facebook’s new Events app could be a Trojan Horse rival to Google Calendar
Oct 7, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s Events app offers an in-app calendar that can sync schedules from other calendars, like Apple’s iCal, Microsoft’s Exchange and Google Calendar.
- The 7 best ad and landing page elements to boost online conversions
Oct 7, 2016 by Mona Elesseily
How can you modify your ads and landing pages to boost conversions? Columnist Mona Elesseily has some advice.
- PPC + SEO = match made in marketing heaven
Oct 7, 2016 by Julian Connors
Are your SEO and PPC teams working in silos? Columnist Julian Connors discusses several ways SEO and PPC can combine efforts to improve their strategies and drive more conversions.
- Marketing automation tools compared: GetResponse, Marketo and HubSpot
Oct 7, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
On the fence about which marketing automation platform to use? Columnist Tamar Weinberg dives into the pros and cons of three tools to help you decide which will best meet your needs.
- Keep it simple: 10 digital brand metrics that matter
Oct 7, 2016 by Peter Minnium
Don’t assume more is better with digital metrics. Columnist Peter Minnium explains why you should narrow it down to the metrics that matter to your brand and offers a core list to help you get started.
- MarTech Today: Samsung buys Viv, building a martech stack & bio-tracking for marketing
Oct 7, 2016 by Barry Levine
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Buying Viv, Samsung makes its “me too” virtual assistant play Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling Like Siri, Viv sells itself before its ambitious product vision is realized. So you want […]
- Report: on average day, nearly 40 percent of searchers use only smartphones
Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google research also makes the case for cross device retargeting.
- Eye-tracking study: Web ads need to be viewable for at least 14 seconds to matter
Oct 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
New data shows that the current standard of ‘viewability’ — half the ad on-screen for a second — is far too low to have much value for advertisers.
- New benchmark data on the state of Account-Based Marketing marketing today
Oct 7, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
How can adopting ABM positively impact your marketing performance? Download the “BrightFunnel ABM Benchmark Insights – Q3 2016” for findings, analysis, and 5 key recommendations to help guide your organization’s ABM strategy. Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download the study and learn more.
Recent Headlines From Search Engine Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Search News & Information:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
Copywriting, Design & Usability
Display & Contextual Advertising
General Internet Marketing