Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Martech enablement series: Part 5 — The team strategy
Sep 6, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In Part 5 of a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka explains how to create overarching goals for your martech strategy that will provide insight and guidance for your martech team.
- Becoming a martech mastermind: Agility, proficiency and accountability
Sep 6, 2017 by Andy Betts
In the fast-growing martech space, how do you become a marketing technology mastermind? Contributor Andy Betts takes a look at the skills you need to win in this ever-evolving landscape.
- Why Facebook says its ads can reach more people in the US than live there
Sep 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
For one, Facebook counts residents and travelers.
- Scale local by thinking vertically: 75 ways to orient a local campaign
Sep 6, 2017 by Megan Hannay
Sponsoring Cannes or the Boston Marathon might not be in your budget, but columnist Megan Hannay outlines a bevy of other local sponsorship opportunities to help grow your local marketing efforts.
- RhythmOne buys YuMe for $ 185 million
Sep 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The combined programmatic ad exchange RhythmOne plus video ad platform YuMe will reach about 220 million visitors monthly.
- 5 steps to creating a more efficient link-building campaign
Sep 5, 2017 by Jeremy Knauff
Contributor Jeremy Knauff shares the steps his agency takes, and the tools they use, to create a structured and efficient link-building process.
- The duopoly dilemma: Is it worth buying digital media beyond Facebook and Google?
Sep 5, 2017 by James Green
As Google and Facebook continue to dominate the digital ad industry and smaller players shrink, columnist James Green discusses why you need to look beyond the walled gardens and seek value everywhere.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry