Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- LiveRamp’s IdentityLink for TV is now offering addressable TV targeting through its first reseller – Adobe
Aug 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
The integration allows Adobe customers to upload their customer lists and get the matching cable subscriber IDs, for ad targeting through a cable service.
- 8 ways to leverage GDPR for your agency
Aug 6, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, can be a pretty daunting concept for small and medium-sized businesses, including marketing agencies. But while GDPR may feel a little like red tape, the new laws are designed to help build trust with customers and provide a better user experience.
- 3 attribution considerations for B2B lead generation
Aug 6, 2018 by Manny Rivas
Contributor Manny Rivas breaks down three attribution modeling concepts and discusses the paid credit metric to help marketers better understand their marketing campaigns.
- 3 free tools to comprehensively test page speed
Aug 6, 2018 by Marcus Miller
Contributor Marcus Miller outlines how to use 3 free tools that test page speed and work to turn your site into a lean, mean, speedy fighting machine.
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools — Part 1
Aug 6, 2018 by Christi Olson
Contributor and Bing Chief Evangelist Christi Olson kicks off a multipart series on Bing webmaster tools. If you are new to Bing’s webmaster toolset, this detailed guide will get you started and on your way to better rankings on Bing.
- Reddit’s redesign is driving higher engagement rates, but will it deliver more advertisers?
Aug 6, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The company’s VP of brand partnerships, Zubair Jandali, offers insight into Reddit’s first redesign in more than a decade.