Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How to determine if that ‘free audit’ solicitation email is legit
Jul 5, 2017 by Dianna Huff
It can be tough to determine if a ‘no obligation’ audit email is legitimate. Thankfully, columnist Dianne Huff shows how you can identify scams — and how to get basic website audit information for free.
- More content, less traffic: Part II
Jul 5, 2017 by Conrad Saam
Trying to determine whether it’s worth your time to invest in ever more website content? Columnist Conrad Saam lays out a framework to help you decide.
- People-based marketing requires good people
Jul 5, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Columnist Jose Cebrian believes that to get the most out of marketing technology, you need to hire the right people who can help you use it to its fullest.
- Google goes after mobile native advertising with new AdSense formats
Jul 5, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Publishers can now add the three new formats to their mobile sites, creating more inventory for responsive ads.
- New evidence highlights the conversion lift of mobile optimization
Jul 5, 2017 by Ben Jacobson
Contributor Ben Jacobson takes a look at new numbers on mobile conversion rates and shares three tactics you can put into action now to boost your bottom line.
- Forbes ranks the top 50 most influential CMOs & finds 40% lead technology companies
Jul 5, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
One in three of the CMOs to rank on Forbes’ list were women.
- For Valtech COO, business transformation means agility and access to data
Jul 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
Olivier Padiou points to customer expectations of personalization, product identity and user-generated contexts as the key drivers.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing