Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- 7 Google tips to supercharge your Shopping ads
Nov 16, 2017 by Matt Lawson
Shopping ads promote your online and local inventory. Columnist and Googler Matt Lawson reveals seven ways to get the most from your campaigns.
- Understanding the interplay of SEO and a 5-star reputation
Nov 16, 2017 by Stephan Spencer
How do online reviews impact search visibility, and what can you do to improve your online reputation? Columnist Stephan Spencer addresses these questions and more.
- Facebook officially launches mobile app, educational site for video creators
Nov 16, 2017 by Tim Peterson
With a channel management app and an educational site, Facebook is following YouTube’s playbook in hopes of winning over creators.
- Deck the halls with boughs of data
Nov 16, 2017 by Tom Mucklow
How can you win over more shoppers this holiday season? Contributor Tom Mucklow believes retailers need to effectively use their customer data to personalize the shopping experience.
- Voice search: Content may be king, but context is queen in the new voice-first world
Nov 16, 2017 by Michelle Robbins
Yext VP of Industry Insights Duane Forrester discusses his new e-book, “How Voice Search Changes Everything,” and what marketers can do to adapt and compete.
- State of the art methods for measuring mobile and digital marketing
Nov 16, 2017 by Aaron Strout
Columnist Aaron Strout sits down with Chuck Hemann, a senior analytics lead at his company, to discuss best practices for mobile and digital measurement and ways to improve your analytics program.
- Facebook rolls out dynamic ads for auto, updates lead ads for appointments
Nov 16, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook is tailoring its retargeting ads to auto brands and adding new features to its lead ads to make them more actionable for all advertisers.
- MarTech Landscape: What’s a smart contract?
Nov 16, 2017 by Barry Levine
As a blockchain ecosystem emerges, smart contracts could become a common way of automatically implementing transparent deals.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 5 Proven Ways to Improve Your Click-Through Rates, Movable Ink Blog
- 5 Ways GDPR Will Change Marketing Forever, CMS Wire
- Four reasons you may need to rebrand your business, Econsultancy
- How AR and VR Applications Are Changing Marketing, MarketingProfs
- Luminous colors, stunning high quality: HDR has arrived on Vimeo, Vimeo
- Nearly All Mobile Traffic Originates on Smartphones in Emerging Markets, eMarketer
- RiskIQ 2017 Black Friday e-Commerce Blacklist, RiskIQ
- The Future of email marketing – 2018 edition, Email Monday
- Why Marketers Need to Think Like Data Scientists (And How to Do It), Content Marketing Institute
- Why Marketers Shouldn’t Shy Away From Long-Form Content, Marketo