Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook rolls out polls for Pages across desktop, mobile
Nov 3, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Polling allows brands to solicit feedback from their followers and Facebook to collect more data about people’s interests.
- A new report finds that retailers have room for improvement in email effectiveness
Nov 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
Conducted by RSR Research for email service provider Coherent Path, the study analyzed emails to users whose tastes were unknown.
- Television is dead. Long live video
Nov 3, 2017 by Peter Minnium
Video consumption as we know it is transforming. Columnist Peter Minnium believes smart brands will find opportunities for growth and become more responsive to consumers in this new video age.
- Why agency communication needs to pivot from reporting to analysis (and how)
Nov 3, 2017 by Garrett Mehrguth
How can you prove your value to clients? Contributor Garrett Mehrguth says agencies need to move away from being number-crunchers and instead focus on putting the information into context for clients.
- 3 strategies for maximizing your website UX
Nov 3, 2017 by Andy Paquin
How can you foster a positive user experience on your website, and why does this matter? Columnist Andy Paquin explores.
- The A-Z guide to influencer marketing
Nov 3, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
What does successful influencer marketing look like, and how is it accomplished?