Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s Canvas ads get easier to create (and recreate) with new API
Apr 4, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Canvas API enables brands to automate the production process through third-party marketing tools.
- P&G’s Marc Pritchard calls for timeline on digital ad measurement audits
Apr 4, 2017 by Tim Peterson
One of ad industry’s most powerful brand execs reiterated his call for the digital ad ecosystem to “clean up the crap.”
- SEO and social: 1 + 1 = 3
Apr 4, 2017 by Eric Enge
Columnist Eric Enge recaps a session from SMX West detailing fresh ideas for how search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing can work together to produce results.
- [Live Webinar] Customer data: new strategies to keep it fresh and accurate
Apr 4, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join data experts David M. Raab and John Hurley as they describe how Radius and its clients built a network of B2B business and contact information, and how you can create a new data source with unprecedented freshness, accuracy, and coverage.
- 10 truisms about agencies and clients
Apr 4, 2017 by David Rodnitzky
Agency-client relationships can be complicated. Columnist David Rodnitzky shares what he’s learned to help you build a solid, long-standing partnership.
- Taboola’s new LiveIntent partnership means it can now definitively identify users’ devices
Apr 4, 2017 by Barry Levine
The deal also lets email marketing/ad service LiveIntent feature Taboola’s content recommendations in its emails.
- Android now the world’s dominant OS, surpassing Windows
Apr 4, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Apple’s iOS generates more traffic than Android in the US.
- A deep look at Google’s biggest-ever search quality crisis
Apr 4, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Under fire for months, can Google reverse the drip-drip-drip of criticism as incorrect, absurd or even dangerous results surface to the top?
- Live video has become the creative canvas for digital marketers
Apr 3, 2017 by Fritz Brumder
Have you hopped on board the live video craze yet? Contributor Fritz Brumder explains how live experiences can help you cultivate creativity, innovation and a captive audience.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- 10 Outstanding Social Media Campaigns You Need to See, Search Engine Journal
- 20 Facebook Post Ideas Your Small Business Fans Will “Like”, Small Biz Trends
- 3 New Facebook Updates, Features Businesses Should Take Advantage Of, Top Rank Marketing Blog
- 4 Tips for Successful Social Media Contests, Social Media Examiner
- Android Shortcuts to your favorite parts of Pinterest, Pinterest Blog
- B2B Marketers! How to get going on Pinterest before your competition, The AdStage Blog
- Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat: A Status Update, Simply Measured
- How Do Users Like Snapchat Ads?, eMarketer
- How Emojis Can Increase Push Notification Opens : 2.6 Billion Notifications Analyzed!, Social Media Explorer
- Is a second Facebook News Feed in the works? What you need to know, Econsultancy
- New: LinkedIn Launches Lead Gen Forms, Search Engine Journal
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Ad Reporting, The AdStage Blog