Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Look internally to achieve external marketing impact and better results
Jul 24, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
Don’t focus all your marketing efforts on external customers and stakeholders. Columnist Scott Vaughan explains how stepping up your internal communications will boost your marketing results.
- How long does reputation management take?
Jul 24, 2017 by Chris Silver Smith
Columnist Chris Silver Smith discusses the factors that affect the time it takes to clean up online content that damages your name or reputation.
- Developing content for the customer journey
Jul 24, 2017 by Bobby Lyons
Columnist Bobby Lyons explains why SEOs must move away from ‘SEO content’ and start thinking about content that meets users’ needs throughout the buyer journey.
- Amazon Prime Day’s surprising effects on Google AdWords performance
Jul 24, 2017 by Andy Taylor
Columnist Andy Taylor dives into Merkle advertiser performance data to explore the impact of Amazon’s recent Prime Day sale.
- Voice is an important new channel for brands to measure, but not in a silo
Jul 24, 2017 by Chris Wareham
As more brands test out voice technology, voice data will be key to measuring success. Columnist Chris Wareham breaks down the metrics to use and explains why they should complement, not displace, your existing data sets.
- It’s a pressure-packed holiday season for retail
Jul 24, 2017 by Evan Magliocca
As retailers scramble to compete with, and survive against, Amazon, contributor Evan Magliocca discusses how retail is evolving and the trends we can expect to see this holiday season.
- YouTube to sunset Video Editor & Photo slideshows on September 20
Jul 24, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
The features are being retired due to limited usage so that YouTube can focus efforts on new tools.
- Accelerate your marketing with the MarTech Power Pack
Jul 21, 2017 by Marketing Land
Are you responsible for ensuring your organization thrives in this software-powered world? Then the MarTech Power Pack is for you. You’ll gain insights, ideas, and strategies you can use to accelerate your marketing and marketing organization.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry