Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- AI-powered personalization starts with the data layer, VentureBeat
- Facebook Is Forming a Team to Design Its Own Chips, Bloomberg
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube: A Primer, 3Q Digital
- Forrester: US e-commerce will top $ 712B by 2022, Retail Dive
- How These 5 Brands Are Marketing With Top Twitch Influencers, MediaKix
- Merkle Q1 2018 Digital Marketing Report Released, Merkle Inc.
- Reddit Taps Time Inc. Veteran Jen Wong As Its COO, Wall Street Journal
- Using email to adapt to Facebook’s new algorithm, VerticalResponse
- Who Will Survive The Machine-Learning Revolution?, AdExchanger
- Why trust & transparency are crucial components of brand success, Econsultancy